Value City Furniture Credit Card Login and Payments Online
If you are looking to change the look of your home with new quality furniture, then you are the one the Value City Furniture Credit Card was made for.
It offers you an avenue to save some money when you make purchases and it is open to US residents who are 18 years old or above. Owning a photo ID issued by the government is needed too as well as a Social Security Number.
The Value City Furniture Value Plus Credit Card, your ticket to exotic furniture, is issued by Synchrony Bank. Cardholders have a choice to make monthly payments as well. choices. There are no interest charges if you are able to pay the full amount within 6 to 12 months. To make it easier for interested customers, applications and account management can be carried out on the online form.
The credit card can be used at all Value City Furniture Stores for your shopping activities.
Value City Furniture Value Plus Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – No Charges
- Introductory APR Rate – No Charges
- Normal APR Rate – 28.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 26.99
- Cash Advance Fee – 3% or 10$ (Whichever is bigger in value)
Value City Furniture Value Plus Credit Card Application Steps
What now follows are instructions on how you can apply for this credit card online:
- You should go to the Bank’s homepage.
- Then, ensure you check with the terms and conditions of the credit card and that it is favorable before you accept it.
- Next you look for to the enrollment form and start to fill it.
- The following details are to be filled in the form; Initial purchase (If known), First name, middle name, last name, choose suffix, mailing address, apt, Zip code, primary phone number (Select type), additional phone number, email address, SSN, date of birth, housing info, monthly income from all sources.
- After this, you should check the “Yes” option, if you want to add a joint applicant and select a Statement Delivery procedure.
- Next, check the additional details and if it is satisfactory, you go to the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement section.
- Click on the “Continue” button under it to send the application.
- To keep up to date with the application status of your Value City Furniture credit card you can call the Help Desk at 1-888-428-8818, and you will need to supply your application reference number.
- The number to call to activate your newly acquired Value City Furniture Value Plus credit card is: 1-800-677-0718, you will give them your card information.
After your card is active, you can the log into your credit card account by doing the following:
- Go to the homepage of the Value City Furniture Value Plus Credit Card.
- Choose the “Log In” option.
- Enter your Username and Password in the correct text fields given. Then tap on the “Secure Login” icon.
- If you eventually forget your Username or Password, you can tap the “Find User Name” tab or the “Reset Password” tab found at the bottom left of the Secure Login button and then fill in the required details.
- Access your credit card online account by signing into it.
- The Payment tab can be found on the account dashboard
- Choose a method of payment you are comfortable with and make your bill payment.
- You can also choose to give your bank authority to pay your bills directly to the credit card company.
Value City Furniture Value Plus Credit Card Customer Service Number
To talk to a Customer Service Representative for more information,call: 1-800-677-0718, and give your credit card info.
Value City Furniture Customer Service Number: (888) 751-8552
Value City Furniture Value Plus Credit Card Online Account Management Customer Service Number: 1-866-396-8254
Value City Furniture Credit Card
P.O. Box 960061, Orlando, FL 32896
Reference : www.valuecityfurniture.com
Online Account Access : Log in here to make payments and manage your account.
VALUE CITY CREDIT CARD FAQ
Does Value City credit card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Value City credit card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance. It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a variable purchase APR of 29.99%.
Does Value City credit card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Value City credit card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Value City credit card?
The following fees apply:
|Returned Payment Fee||$28|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $39|
What is the customer service phone number for Value City credit card?
The Value City credit card customer service number is (866) 226-5638.
What is the support contact email for Value City credit card?
The support contact email for Value City credit card is [email protected].
How do people rate the customer service and user experience of Value City credit card?
Overall, Value City credit card is mostly recommended based on community reviews that rate customer service and user experience.
Does Value City Furniture Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Value City Furniture Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.