Cabela’s Credit Card Login, Payment, Customer Service
The Cabela’s Club Mastercard credit card has a $0 annual fee and a rewards program with 2x points at Cabela’s stores, Cenex locations and Bass Pro Shops, and 1x points on all other purchases. If you spend $10,000 annually (Silver cardholder) or $25,000 (Black cardholder), your rewards rate at participating scores may increase to 3x and 5x points respectively. However, you can only redeem your points for purchases at Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops.
Another perk is the $20 bonus toward Cabela’s gear. You get another $10 once you make at least five purchases within 30 days of card membership. As a cardmember, you get access to member-only offers and events, and the APR for the store’s purchases is 9.99% fixed.
Overall, if you love hunting, fishing or camping and you spend up to $25,000 or more every year on gear, this card could be an excellent choice. But if you spend less than $10,000, you won’t get much more value than you’d otherwise get with other cashback credit cards.
How to Apply for Cabela’s Visa Card Online
It’s simple to apply for Cabela’s Visa card online. First, visit their website at cabelas.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for a small picture of a Cabela’s Visa card. Click “Apply Today.”
This brings you to the application page.
- Fill in your first and last name, your address, your phone number, and your email address.
You will also need to provide your date of birth, your Social Security number, your U.S. citizenship, and your employment status.
Enter your mother’s maiden name for security purposes and your total annual income. If you want to add an authorized user, check the appropriate box.
- Review the terms and conditions and check the box saying that you have read and that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click “Submit Application.” You will either receive an immediate answer or they may request more information.
Other Ways to Apply for Cabela’s Visa Card
You can also complete a Cabela’s credit card application by phone by calling 1-888-402-78-30.
Cabela’s Visa Card Customer Service
If you have questions about using your Cabela’s Visa card or redeeming your Cabela’s Visa card rewards, contact customer service at 1-800-850-84-02. They are available from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. CST Monday through Friday, and from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. CST on Saturdays and Sundays.
You can also email them through the Cabela’s Visa card website at www.cabelasclubvisa.com. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and under the heading “Questions?” click on “Send Us an Email.”
Enter your email address, first and last name, and your zip code. Choose the reason for your email. Type your question or concern in the box and click “Continue” to submit your email.
How to apply for the Cabela’s Club Mastercard?
- Visit Cabela’s website and click the Cabela’s card banner.
- Click Learn more and then Apply now.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Review the form and submit.
What credit score do I need?
Increase your chance of approval with a good credit score of 670 or higher.
Cabela’s Club Mastercard benefits
- Earn points. You can earn 2x points on all Cabela’s, Cenex and Bass Pro stores. You’ll earn 1x points on all other purchases. You can redeem these on Cabela’s, Cenex and Bass Pro purchases.
- Easy to obtain welcome offer. You’ll enjoy $20 off your first Cabela’s purchase when using this card. You can earn another $20 off after you make 5 purchases within your first 30 days of card membership.
- Price matching. Cabela’s will match competitor prices or even reduce their price by 5% on eligible purchases for card members.
- No annual fee. You won’t pay an annual fee to use this card.
Cabela’s Club Mastercard drawbacks
- Poor welcome offer value compared to other reward cards. While its easy to obtain, this card’s welcome offer pales in comparison to the value offered by most reward cards.
- Potentially high APR on non-Cabela’s purchases. The highest APR you can end up with using this card is 25.74%, which is much higher than the 16% average.
Cabela’s retail division operates overwhelmingly popular stores throughout the U.S. As much wildlife museums and education centers as retail stores, Cabela’s showrooms provide a truly unique shopping experience. True destination stores, Cabela’s showrooms offer outdoor enthusiasts and their family an educational and entertaining shopping experience. To reward their customers, whom they consider the number one reason for their success, Cabela’s came out with the Cabela’s Club Visa Card. This is a retail reward credit card designed for the Cabela Club frequent traveler or shopper.
Online Account Access
- Log in here to make a payment and manage your account (via Capital One).
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Cabela’s credit card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: 1-800-850-8402.
Credit Card Payment Address
Capital One / Cabela’s CLUB
PO Box 71083
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
You can also pay your bill inside any Cabela’s store or Bass Pro store.
Cabela’s Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of a Cabela’s Visa card?
The main benefit of the Cabela’s Visa card is the ability to earn points that you can use for future Cabela’s purchases. You earn 2 percent back on Cabela’s and Cenex convenience store purchases and 1 percent back on all your other purchases. You can also access special events for Cabela’s Visa cardholders.
What is the APR for Cabela’s Visa card?
The Cabela’s Visa card is unique in that it has a lower APR for Cabela’s and Bass Pro Shops purchases than for other purchases. That APR is 9.99 percent. For other purchases, the APR is between 17.07 percent and 26.07 percent depending on your credit. The APR is variable, so it may increase or decrease.
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for the Cabela’s Visa card.
Is there a late fee?
There is a late fee if your payment is received after the due date. The fee is up to $38. There is no over-limit fee, though.
How can I pay my Cabela’s Visa card?
You can pay online at www.cabelasclubvisa.com. You can also pay at a store, by mail using the address on your statement, and by phone.